Danny,Dice and Hoff address the Messi drama and break down the Zaza mating dance. Danny Boy shares his experiance of watching the Euros in Portugal. While all eyes are on international play NYCFC managed to sneak into the top spot of the Eastern Conference. Timmy Howard starts in goal for the dominant rapids, replacing a guy who was doing really well…Zac something or other.
- Chile defeats Argentina in penalties.
- Messi misses a PK and announces retirement from international soccer
- Alexi Sanches ankle turns into a Macy’s Parade Float
- Danny Boy shares his experiance of being in Portugal for the Euros
- Even a tiny sidewalk restaurant is worthy of a HotFooty Soccer Bar Review
- Wales knocks out the Belgians
- Germany beats Italy in PK’s and Zaza treats us to a mating dance previously seen on Discovery channel after hours
- France sends Iceland back to Iceland
MLS Week 17 Rundown
- NYCFC on top of the east. Lampards impact?
- Jordan Morris makes the highlight real with a great turn…Dice chalks it up to good luck and Hoff believes the young buck is improving.