February 9, 2016 FA Cup Fourth Round
West Ham 2 – 1 Liverpool
- Coutinho returns…and Liverpool scores a goal! His set piece rolled under the legs of the wall like a short-old-bag lady trying to transfer off of the 6 train at 59th and Lex.
- Christian Benteke had nine shots on net..0 went in the net. Anfield is officially a hot kitchen and the Belgian is turning into one overcooked Frikandel. If Sturridge can stay healthy maybe he can share some of the ice he has been hogging to cool down supporters. Maybe then Benteke will settle down and finish.
- Backup squad to an already second rate Liverpool defense = 2 goals for West Ham United.
- Michail Antonio scores on a Valencia cross completely uncontested. He had time to send his mom a Valentine’s JibJab while he waited for it.
- MIT is going to be conducting research to prove that gravity has an increased effect on Liverpool’s defense. Liverpool defenders looked like fat guys at a hockey game trying to catch a T-Shirt without dropping their Nachos. Ogbonna header in extra time off of a set piece to knock Liverpool out of FA Cup.